Subscribe to me on YouTube

Saturday 9 April 2011

A good watch.....

Limitless



So a couple weeks ago I had some time on my hands and decided watch a couple movies. I came across 'Limitless' which I had never heard before.
I just kept on seeing people 'Like' the film on Facebook. So I had to check it out for myself.
So 5 minutes into the film, I was already impressed. I tell you what gets on my nerves when it comes to films, is when it takes about 45mins to pick up speed. But 10minutes into this, I was locked in.

The film is about a guy who takes a drug which enables him to use 100% of his brain instead of 20%...you know that the majority of us only use 20% of our brains right?
Ok, so can you imagine him now being able to use 100% of his brain enables him to exceed all limits.

I will leave it there, as I do not want to give away the film.......

The Dilemma'


This was a good watch too, a brief description about this film in once sentence.
"A man finds out that what you don't say to a friend is just as important as what you do say"

I read this and had to watch it. I creased up so many times...Kevin James who stars in it is my guy!

No comments:


Archives