Subscribe to me on YouTube

Wednesday 28 July 2010

It's been a while since I posted up any mixtapes.

To be honest, I'm downloading as much mixtape as I used to...I havent really had the time.

But here's a few you can download

Exile-Radio Bonus

I came across Exile – Population Control (Dibia$e Remix) on the Moovmnt website. I Liked what I heard so I thought I'd share.

So download his free album. Click on the link below.

http://thedirtyscience.bandcamp.com/


1. So We Can Move (Teebs Remix)2. It’s Coming Down (DJ Rhettmatic Remix)3. Population Control (Dibia$e Remix)4. We’re All In Power f. Von Pea, Donwill & Elucid5. Frequency Modulation (Marco Polo Remix) f. Torae & Ruste Juxx6. In Love (Kan Kick Remix)7. GB (Radio Medley)8. Watch Out! False Prophet f. ADAD & Johaz9. The Machine (DaVinci Remix)10. In Tune Static (Mike Gao Remix)11. So We Can Move (Pollyn Remix)12. Exbox Radio (Radio Reject x Bonus Cut)13. OPERAtor Radio (Radio Reject x Bonus Cut)14. Forbidden Radio (Radio Reject x Bonus Cut)15. I’ve Been Dreaming of You (Radio Reject x Bonus Cut)

Oddisee – West Coast Beats (Hosted By Trek Life)


Oddisee presents us with a collection of funk inspired instrumentals to prepare for the upcoming release of Trek Life’s “Everything Changed Nothing.” Source:Getrightmusic.com

Click on the link below to download

Album drops 27th July on itunes.

http://oddisee.bandcamp.com/album/oddisee-west-coast-beats-hosted-by-trek-life

1. Still Never Rains [Instr Snpt] 2. Get In Touch [Instr Snpt] 3. Long Beach 4. Inglewood 5. South Central 6. Glamour 7. Everything Changed Nothing [Instr] 8. Anticipation [Instr] 9. Curl10. Don Cornelius 11. Wow [Instr Snpt] 12. As The World Turns [Instr Snpt] 13. So Supreme 14. Get In Touch [Clean] Feat. Richard Wright, belvi, Trek Life & J. Bizness 03:59

No comments:


Archives