Subscribe to me on YouTube

Wednesday 7 October 2009

Trey Songz-Ready

I always thought that Trey Songz wasn't your typical RnB Crooner, he had a edge about him. I remember when he dropped his 1st mixtape "I was like man he is different"
I went on to Youtube to listen to some of his album, why I don't know as RnB isn't really saying much these days. But man, I can't believe that I'm saying this. But I think this has got to be ONE of THE best albums of 2009'....yeah I said. I like all the songs on the album.
He has proper stepped up his game here, you can hear how versatile he is from the ' Black Roses' track.
Damn! I feel like the man is talking about me in every song. : D
But this is definitely one to bump.
(WINTER ALBUM)
Favourite songs:
1. Yo side of the bed- Very Prince.....love, love, love
2.Holla If Ya Need Me
3. Love Lost-Reminds me of 'Human Nature' by Michael Jackson....Very Nice!
4.Be where you are
5. One Love
6. Black Roses
7. Hollaude
Too many too mention!

No comments:


Archives