Subscribe to me on YouTube

Friday 5 June 2009

OXO TOWER




Yesterday me and my Dad got taken out for dinner for our Birthday as we share the same month.
Maan! it was nice...I had chicken and Crayfish with salad for starters, Lamb and Potato for the main and Cheesecake and Ice Cream for pudding. We also ordered a side of Chips for......it was the best bowl of chips I've tasted.
The portions wasn't small, although I could have done with a McDonald's 99p saver menu.
Thanks for the treat.
Glad I didn't have to foot the bill, other wise it would have been washing the dishes!

1 comment:

DiVeRsE(TFB) said...

OOOO...nice1....I might haffi teef u Menu..(jokes)

Loooooooooool!Kay no lie im havin a Credit crunch "Come dine wid me"CONTEST..(in 6wks time)..JUST 4 FUN!!!..I been gettin NUFF FAM & FRIEN applicants....

Ery1 is puttin £10 in2 the HAT & is cookin(checkit:2 save on outlay) a small starter,Main & desert,as a meal 4 the rest o the entrants...

We will all judge/Mark each other(on separate days,of the meals(MARKS & CASH 2 B HELD BY MY DAD DA JUDGE..HAHAHA!),& the winner gets all o the Cash collected in the pot...(Which obviously will b paid upfront)

"I can't w8,i'll probly film it.."(or bits of it..YOUTUBE HERE I COME!!)Lol!!

Naaaa,oi.."Ima kill 'em wit my menu..My Desserts.."NANANANNANANANA..THEY CAN'T TOUCH THIS......"

Nw theres a money spinner 4 u & yrs 2 think abt........."ITS ALL FUN & GAMES"


Archives