Subscribe to me on YouTube

Wednesday 27 May 2009

Looks like I'm going to get another pair!

I broke my Sennheiser headphones the other day.......P***ed!

There like the perfect headphones, I brought them back in 2006....So I guess it has lasted me a while.

I took them to a DJ shop in Deptford who I have actually used before, but they said "They have had it love"

They are so perfect for mixing.

Looks like I'm going to have to buy another Pair, but my Birthday is around the corner : )


Think I might have to upgrade.

1 comment:

DiVErSe(TFB) said...

Damn..Gd luck 2 u Kay..i used 2 use the HD25's bck in MY DJING days @ clubs during my set (4 monitoring)..LIKE MY RIGHT ARM ON THE DECKS M8,THEY WERE,4 SHO..(I USED 2 ALWAYS HAVE A BK UP PAIR WITH ME)

Audio-Technica r a gd lk 2..(a few of em come with replacable parts..wire,pads,etc)..V ACURATE ALSO..


Archives