Subscribe to me on YouTube

Friday 29 May 2009

Fresh Daily - Tomorrow Is Today Mixtape


Fresh Daily - Tomorrow Is Today



Fresh Daily releases a brand new mixtape. For those who don’t know, Fresh Daily is an upcoming artist out of Brooklyn, NY. I’ve actually had the pleasure of knowing Fresh for a few years now and he has definitely progressed tremendously since I have known him. This new tape is more like an album featuring “fresh” tracks from the unique and very creative artist. He explains his name as, “Fresh Daily just fits me right, I stay Fresh All day, every day, with the rhymes, with the style. Its just another way of expressing my motto of consistent innovation.” The mixtape is a great tape just in time for the good weather and the summer. The beats are very futuristic and laid back, some very dope production indeed. Check him out.

I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THIS GUY, WILL CHECK THIS OUT!
CLICK ON LINK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD

No comments:


Archives