Subscribe to me on YouTube

Tuesday 19 May 2009

"Freecycle"

I recently joined up to a site named “Freecycle" my friends mum recommended it to me and now I'm hooked.
It's almost like Ebay, except you don't have to bid. People are giving away free stuff that they don't want but most of the stuff is real decent. My friend got a nice SLR camera of someone who was just giving it away....I know, crazy right!?!
All you do is register and type in what it is you’re looking for, but everyday there's people either offering or wanting something. I've been trying to get another pair of sennheiser headphones, no joy yet.

You have to have a Yahoo email account though.
Click on link below to check out the site, it is pretty confusing at first but you will get the hang of it.

http://www.freecycle.org/

2 comments:

DiVeRsE(TFB) said...

Tried it lks longwinded 2 join...IMA TRY AGAIN SOON...........

Kay Young said...

LOL!
I know, it's long when trying to register but you'll soon get the hang of it.


Archives