Subscribe to me on YouTube

Friday 6 February 2009

M.i.A Nominated for a Grammy!


M.I.A. DOING IT B.I.G
You know what, when I first heard of M.I.A.  which I think was back in 2004 'Galang'....I didn't get it....but as time went on....I was like yeah now I get it.

I heard that she has been nominated for a Grammy and I am truly happy for her, she has been on her grind and been making that 'feel good, happy, let go off yourself music'
She has been working hard and it hasn't gone unnoticed, it encourages me to work even harder.
She has been nominated for her song  'O Saya' from Slumdog Millionaire (which is also a very big film) which she wrote with AR Rahman.
 
It also looks like she'll be performing 'Swagga like us' with T.I, Jay-Z, Lil Wayne and Kanye on the night.........at 9 months pregnant!!! yep with her baby belly.... be careful girl.

Wish you all the best with both baby and Grammy

PeaCe!
Kay Young
Grammy's will take place on the 8th Feb 8pm USA time

No comments:


Archives