Subscribe to me on YouTube

Wednesday 21 January 2009

Barack Obama a.k.a "The Coolest Brother"

OBAMA HAS DONE IT! 20.01.09.....such a historical day and I'm so blessed that I have been able to witness it.
As he walked out and the crowd cheered, I felt a sense of Peace and a new beginning.

People ask me "why are you making such a big thing over it, it isn’t like he is going to do anything for us as were not American"

Are you serious????? And these are black people who are saying this. The fact that he is of ethnic origin “A BLACK MAN" it's a bloody big deal. To think that the United States has a black man for president is unbelievable and such as achievement.

Thank you Mr. Obama for encouraging me and making me still believe that anything is possible. You were a boy with a dream and didn’t give up, there’s not much difference between me and you.

There are no excuses as to why you can not achieve anything, pursue your dream. If in doubt…look at Obama!

Thank you!

No comments:


Archives